[Blink] Digest user

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Thu Apr 29 13:18:36 CEST 2010

If Register succeeds this time, than Blink works as far as
Authentication with different username is concerned.

About not being able to receive calls:

1. Do you see the Invite coming in Blink? Check the Logs SIP window.
2. If no INVITE comes in then you can only check in Cisco Call
Manager, what does it say?