[Blink] private user identity issue

Peter Darvasi darvasi.peter at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 10:54:59 CEST 2010

  Hello Everyone!

Could you please help me with my configuration issue?
Just having found Blink, I could not figure out if there is a configuration
parameter for IMS 'Private User Identity'.
According to the trace here: http://digitus.itk.ppke.hu/~antba/blink/ , it
appears to me, as if the UA autoconfigures 'Private User Identity' value (in
'Authorization' header) to a value of 'Public User Identity' minus the value
of the realm.
I use Open-IMS, in which the private and public user identities must only
differ in the 'sip:' prefix (the private UI in the trace actually exists in
my IMS HSS, but 403 is the result...).

Is there a way to configure the IMS 'Private User Identity' header by hand?

Thanks,

Regards,

Peter Darvasi